Queen + Adam Lambert @ BMO Stadium 2023-11-12


LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME



QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT
LOS ANGELES, CA @ BMO STADIUM
2023-11-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Machines (Or 'Back To Humans')
O2. Radio Ga Ga
03. Hammer To Fall
04. Another One Bites The Dust
05. I'm In Love With My Car
06. Bicycle Race
07. Fat Bottomed Girls
08. I Want It All
09. A Kind Of Magic
10. Killer Queen
11. -intro-
12. Don't Stop Me Now
13. Somebody To Love
14. -intro-
15. Love Of My Life
16. '39
17. -drum solo-
18. Under Pressure
19. Tie Your Mother Down
20. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
21. I Want To Break Free
22. You Take My Breath Away
23. Who Wants To Live Forever...?
24. -guitar solo-
25. Is This The World We Created
26. The Show Must Go On
27. Bohemian Rhapsody
28. -Ay Oh-
29. We Will Rock You
30. Radio Ga Ga (reprise)
31. We Are The Champions

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NkDQEHO1BkEjxWIqAJTx2ejrV1FzyYwE?usp=drive_link

 

Halfway transitioned Victoria Beckham is now singing for Queen which is why we're not seeing her with the Spice Girls anymore. Overly intrusive triggers give this show the worst drum sound since the farewell to Noodle Arms KISS tour of 2000 only with two drummers it was twice as bad. Brian May sounded great the first two songs at least but just got buried after that. 

Damage $31.85 plus 8.67 for a cup of Cafe De Olla because there is a LA Monarca onsite. The ticket was supposed to be in the last row in the corner but I never saw that seat, I think I was in Sec 134 row H-ish.

Probably the most useful feature of setlist.fm these days is posting set times because I held off on buying til 8:22. Considering how many tickets were left at that time I wish the price got pushed down further but I was also worried about the event listing expiring. Shoulda been a $10 show, especially as I feel I overpaid.

Enjoy!


Comments

  1. i love queen but never saw them live because i didn't like adam lambert, i was too young to see freddie live but later queen is too over the top, back then brian didn't need fireworks on his guitar but it is what it is

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

back on Friday