Andy McCoy, Dave Lindholm, Nicky Hopkins @ Kuopio, Finland 1991-12-16 (DVD)

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


ANDY MCCOY, DAVE LINDHOLM, NICKY HOPKINS
KUOPIO, FINLAND
1991-12-16

Trade DVD / basic menu

(no setlist)

https://pixeldrain.com/u/ftE1c3Bn
 

 

If you like bluesy and raw then this is for you. Acoustic and slide guitar, with Nicky Hopkins on piano. Really dark in visuals and sometimes audio aesthetic. Covers of Angie and Wild Horses with a few blues standards and a whole lotta I don't know. This is as about real as it gets without the melanin. Sadly cuts off after 71 mins. Anyone have a complete show, audio or video?

I can't keep this on computer too long and am not always promptly replacing the drives after I throw them into the wall so I may not be able to respond to repost requests.


FYI typo found in info file, not re-upping


Comments

  1. Hi it's gone on 9/30, would you please kindly re post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole link wasn't highlighted but I fixed that. But once it's gone, it's gone, already deleted off computer.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for fixing the link and for all your shares. Coming to L.A. soon for the Robbie Robertson tribute and Joni jam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man totally forgot about the Robbie Robertson thing and Joni jam is on the calendar but since I am still too lazy to sit down and plan a Euro vacation I am obligated to go to a Flinstones themed Halloween party, my girlfriend wants us to go as Stoney Curtis and Ann Margrock but I want to be Arnold the Paper Boy. Not paying hundreds for Joni, it will be covered multiple times over and I am just bummed I didn't go to the Herbie Hancock show she played at which I would have if I knew they added a shuttle a few blocks away. Still haven't been to Bowl this year.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission