Oasis 2025 Tour Tickets

 Posted this on Facebook but worth reposting here:



Oasis tour - in 2005 I had an oh shit that's tonight moment and hurried to the Hollywood Bowl, missing the openers and getting a G level super seat for $5. In 2008 they played to about 9,000 people at Staples Center with the upper deck mostly empty. Now I know there are people who weren't even born yet trying for tickets and we are in a more globalized concert market but don't let yourself get gaslighted into panic buying overpriced seats. And whatever you do, don't buy more tickets than you can use yourself. They have 11 months to pull out every trick in the book to maximize revenue and fill as many seats as possible. Now I am glad it's the Rose Bowl and not SoFi as I am much more likely to try to go assuming I am still alive, still living in CA, still have a country, etc.
Also they have always been just kinda ho hum live, it's just the incredible first 2 albums / The Masterplan that kept me coming back but I expect those songs to make up the bulk of the set though there are rumblings they have will a new album by next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission