The Cure @ Hyundai Pavilion 2003-09-20

THE CURE
DEVORE, CA @ HYUNDAI PAVILION
KROQ INLAND INVASION
2003-09-20

Trade CDR

1-01. 10:15 Saturday Night
1-02. A Forest
1-03. Primary
1-04. 100 Years
1-05. The Figurehead
1-06. A Strange Day
1-07. Let's Go To Bed
1-08. Shake Dog Shake
1-09. In Between Days
1-10. Just Like Heaven
1-11. Pictures Of You
1-12. Fascination Street
2-01. Lovesong
2-02. From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea
2-03. Want
2-04. Maybe Someday
2-05. 39
2-06. Bloodflowers
2-07. If Only Tonight We Could Sleep
2-08. The Kiss
2-09. Plainsong
2-10. Disintegration
2-11. Boys Don't Cry

https://pixeldrain.com/u/9N4XvxPF


One more. Just remembered this when I had to look up today's date. I ripped it and maybe fixed the index marks a year or so ago. It was still sitting in the pending folder in wav format. This was recorded by probably "Mike" on DAT.

I pulled an excellent orchestra ticket and wanted to go but this is not public transpo accessible so I ended up just putting it on Ebay pretty quick. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. I was by now means a professional then but it helped me get a few more spindles and maybe a ticket or two when the Bowie tour went on sale.

Don't think much else was recorded but Duran Duran was filmed. Vaguely remember it was all heads and hands and I was told not to copy it out. Not sure what the etiquette on that is 21 years later when I have no clue if the dude is even still alive. What say you?

Comments

  1. I'd love to hear the Duran Duran! And thanks for this Cure show. I don't have any others from 2003.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds the same as this one, judging by crowd noise SS DSM6s > PA-6LC > Sony D8 DAT - JLW Vers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission