Motorhead autographed setlist & quick story

 Was invited to the studio, where my friend and Phil promptly started smoking PCP and snorting rails of meth off a coffee table. Phil was playing guitar like he signed his name. I ended up smoking a joint outside with the producer or engineer out back since it was obvious no work was going to get done. Being high in the hills above Calabasas a vehicle was the only way out, which nearly backed off the hillside. I found this setlist for the tour starting in a few days. The reason Lemmy and Mickey's signature is not on it is when I was invited back the next day I decided I am content just being a fan. The first 2 dates of the tour were canceled in the intervening time This story cannot be confirmed or denied as the friend, who was trying to keep up with people with much stronger constitutions than he, died not longer after Lemmy, at the ripe old age of 53.

 


 

Comments

  1. I got drunk with Lemmy once at a Girlschool club show. He was going out with one of them at the time. I was sitting at a table by myself & Lemmy came up & asked if he could sit there. I think so! He was really nice & cool to talk to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Band Of The Month: OASIS **FINAL 2024-10-10 with Round 10**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission