Zombie Apocalypse - The Daniel Penny case

I wrote this and posted to Facebook last week, there have been more developments but I haven't had time to keep up. Posting anyway. Maybe I will make the Zombie Apocalypse the theme of this blog when I stop recording / posting as now I have to determine what worse case scenarios I have to prepare for just to see a show.



They are doing everything possible to deny Daniel Penny a fair trial. They want to make it look like an isolated incident perpetrated by the defendant, minimizing the state's negligence in turning a habitually violent individual loose to continually terrorize the populace. This is the first I have heard of K2 abuse by Neely. And far be it from me to rely upon the NY Post as a source but there is absolutely nothing about these latest developments in the Times. Wonder why?
This should concern anyone who uses public transportation or just walks the streets of any major metropolis. If you are put in a position where you must defend yourself or others (as just happened in Beverly Hills) you could be a target of the state's wrath.
Daniel Penny served in combat zones, wonder if he has ever been diagnosed with PTSD, which has already been used as an excuse to reduce Neely's responsibility for his own crimes and behavior.
I know I should keep my head down and not question the power structure during an election year but it should also concern you that this kind of rampant street crime is portrayed as tacitly approved by Democrats in certain circles. Like it or not George Gascon is the public face of the nationwide Democratic party.
I've witnessed so much crazy stuff on public transportation in the past few years and several close calls very recently that could have exploded into violence. I know some friends of mine, many who live here and well meaning in their world view and benevolence towards the seemingly marginalized, yet mostly travel safely cocooned in their vehicles, never seeing this world. 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Band Of The Month: OASIS **FINAL 2024-10-10 with Round 10**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission