Howlin' Wolf @ Denver, CO 1973-08-23
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/q2fBp7qW
Howlin' Wolf and The Wolf Gang
Ebbets Field - Denver, CO
8/23/73
Source: PFM>DAT@48kHz
Transfer: D8>Oade Digi I/O-P>Hosa Coax>M Audio Delta Dio 2496>
Soundforge 5.0b (build 162)>CD Wave v1.6>mkwACT .97 Beta 1>SHN
****NO DAE***
*Transfered and Seeded by Jason Brantley (jason@spreadwidepanic.com)
*DAT provided by Rick Trimmer (dyingman@aol.com)
**Help with this info file by crmass@yahoo.com
Disc Total: 59:03
01. Instrumental 5:05
02. Instrumental 4:41
03. Your Love Is Creeping Away From Me 5:23
04. Baby Workout 3:20
05. How Blue Can You Get 6:56
06. What'd I Say 5:33
07. Little Red Rooster 4:50
08. Going Down Slow > Killing Floor 14:12
09. Shake For Me 5:22
10. Instrumental/Goodnights 3:39
Howlin' Wolf - Guitar, Vocals
Detroit Jr. - Piano, Vocals
Hubert Sumlin - Guitar
S.P. Leary - Drums
Andrew "Shake 'Em" McMahon - Bass
Eddie Shaw - Tenor Sax, Vocals
Notes: -Resampled to 44.1kHz at Level 4 with Anti Alias Filtering
-Reel Flip ~ 12:58 Track 08 (Crossfaded on Source DAT)
-Digi Zap at ~5:05 Track 09 was cut and crossfaded.
-Track 10 has lots of digi noise errors I did my best to
make it listenable.
-Some Pops and Clicks Throughout removed with Pencil Tool.
Please email with any corrections or suggestions for this seed.
*Jason Brantley (jason@spreadwidepanic.com)
I would love to have a splice for track 10 if a clean one is
available. ;)
thank you
ReplyDelete