Tegan And Sara @ Copenhagen, Denmark 2007-08-23
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
Tegan and Sara - Lille Vega, Copenhagen - August 23rd 2007
Lineage: Sony ECM-717 -> Edirol R-9 44KHz/16 bit -> Fade in and fade outs in Peak
A truly amazing show including their trademark mix of funny stories and brilliant songs. The club is pretty small - capacity of 300, nearly sold out, everyone there seemed really enthusiastic.
01 Intro 03:20
02 Call It Off 02:40
03 Dark Come Soon 03:51
04 Like O, Like H 03:01
05 Burn Your Life Down 02:53
06 Nineteen 04:07
07 Where Does The Good Go? 03:22
08 Speak Slow 02:34
09 Story 05:48
10 So Jealous 03:15
11 Monday Monday Monday 03:31
12 Story 03:59
13 Hop A Plane 02:11
14 Story 02:11
15 Back In Your Head 03:28
16 Are You Ten Years Ago 03:47
17 Knife Going In 02:41
18 The Con 03:39
19 Story 01:53
20 Walking With a Ghost 02:37
21 Living Room 06:47
22 Story 03:03
23 Take Me Anywhere 02:26
24 You Wouldn't Like Me 03:50
25 I Know I Know I Know 03:46
https://pixeldrain.com/u/QRzbdZih
Thank you.
ReplyDelete