Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers @ NYC 1979-05-25




LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/2P1wDaUZ


THE HEARTBREAKERS
HURRAH, NYC, NY, USA
MAY 25, 1979
AUDIENCE RECORDING BY SKOTF
SKOTF ARCHIVE VOL. 47

AUD>MASTER CASSETTE>STAND ALONE BURNER>WAV>FLAC

FLACS the same, new info/torrent files.

I am going to try to reseed the whole archive this year, 250 something volumes of seminal New York punk, rock, and no wave.

Anything with reel to reel in the lineage is probably mono.

All the commentary was done as I heard this stuff for the first time. Tapes were marked with only artist, date, venue so I'd constantly be blown away by this guest or that song played.

Thanks to Arbuthnot & SKOTF
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here they go again...another killer. Recording's slightly shaky with some wooosh here and there, but it's a minor quibble - it's very listenable - I/we've just been spoiled by this embarrassment of riches. Piano jazz Quotient: Zero

BAND: Johnny, Jerry, Walter & Billy

SETLIST:
01. pipeline
02. chatterbox/leave me alone/milk me
03. chinese rocks
04. too much junkie bizness
05. all by myself
06. m.i.a.
07. so alone
08. seven day weekend
09. london boys
10. great big kiss
11. born to lose
12. one track mind
13. i wanna be loved
14. do you love me
15. take a chance
16. can't keep my eyes on you
17. pipeline

no mp3's, no selling, YES SHARING -  Your last shirt wont have a pocket  - Lone Taper
please no remastered reposts - it is what it is.
 It ain t perfect, but it ain t bad 
Enjoy!!



Comments

  1. One of the earliest shows I got from the Heartbreakers, Niiice!
    Can't wait listening to it, hopefully Jerry sings his songs!!
    Thanks again for your fantastic work,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again, for some reason I thought to read 1975,
    not a very early Heartbreakers show of course, as I mentioned.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List