Nine Inch Nails @ London, UK 1994-05-26 (SB)

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zNhRrmLK


Nine Inch Nails
1994-05-26
London, UK
The Forum
Self Destruct Tour
http://www.nin.com

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/1994/19940526.html

Equipment: Soundboard
Lineage: Masters > PAL VHS > Panasonic FS2000 > TBC-1000 > Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle > Blackmagic Studio > Final Cut Pro (trim start/end, crop frame) > MOV > Extract Audio to Adobe Audition (Normalize to -0.1db, splice in segments from Hammering It Home) > Fission (track) > xACT > FLAC

Setlist: 
01. Pinion/Terrible Lie
02. Sin
03. March of the Pigs
04. Something I Can Never Have
05. Closer
06. Reptile
07. Wish
08. Suck
09. The Only Time
10. Get Down Make Love
11. Down In It
12. Big Man With a Gun
13. Head Like a Hole
Encore Break
14. Dead Souls
15. Help Me I'm In Hell
16. Happiness In Slavery

Notes: 
Recently purchased a PAL VHS off eBay that had both the first and third night recordings on it. I initially bought it so that I could get the DAT master audio off one of the recordings. It's a bit confusing which one it is. Is the DAT master audio the first night? or the third night that is the soundboard audio? There are a lot of errors on the cover of the bootleg VHS, which was presumably bought in the Camden market. Both audio sources have some hiss to them. So I am not sure which one it really could be. The video itself is a 1st gen video of both shows. The soundboard audio is synced to this night, but the video does not sync up and drifts throughout. <strong>After listening back, this sounds the best out of all the versions of this London 94 soundboard.</strong> One thing that is off putting is that this seems to be mono sourced. But as I said, it has the least amount of tape hiss on it and sounds very clear. This video has an audience audio recording for Pinion and the encore break, which I swapped the 'Pinion' and encore break audio soundboard track from "Hammering It Home." The audience recording has about 20 seconds or so of Pinion added. But I wanted to just keep the soundboard audio for this one.

So again, it seems like there are a few versions of this recording and I would love to find a definitive board feed of this show that would include Pinion and the encore break. Like mentioned below, the silver CDs are missing all of 'Happiness In Slavery' due to keeping it to one CD. The encore break is also truncated on this and does not include Trent's, "thank you" right before they start Dead Souls. Which I also added to this release. Makes me think this is why the video has drift issues because the audio itself is too short at points. Overall, I believe this is the most full recording of this show. If you know who may have the master tape of this soundboard recording, please get in contact. I have a few things I would swap for the definitive copy of this recording, if so. It has been noted that NIN did record all of these London Forum shows, maybe for the release of 'Closure' as I assume some of this footage did make it in to it. But I can't be certain.

If you have unreleased Nine Inch Nails recordings, please visit me (Ryan) at NINLive.com.
If you have unreleased Rage Against the Machine recordings, please visit TJ at RATM.Live.
If you have unreleased Linkin Park recordings, please visit Mark at LPLive.net.
If you have unreleased Depeche Mode recordings, please visit Matt @ dmlive.wiki 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List