BETX Fan Fest @ LA Convention Center 2025-06-08 (41, KailanFr.Fr, Keri Hilson, La Russell, Laila, Mustard, Mya)
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/co6hna5A
This is the 2nd day, the 1st day was posted months ago.
Mustard I think is straight DJ set with a lotta hype. I was more people watching and following the catfight that broke out more than the music. I was smoking weed like crazy this day and that with total unfamiliarity with the music means that, while I was apparently having the time of my life, I was also pretty detached from what was actually going on. There might be some live guests.
I hope I got it all and got it all right as I never screenshot the set times in the app and it took a bit of detailed research to find out who it was on all these recordings long after the fact. Also didn't try too hard on the setlists.
Sneak stuff in the first pass thru Evolv then going in and out between sets for smoke breaks fully wired up with no issues.
There was civil strife just blocks away and my mom texted asking if we are under martial law.
I really wanted to go again this year but they moved it to some spot down at 60th and Central and via public transportation? Just couldn't get motivated.
41
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
KAILANFR.FR
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
KERI HILSON
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. Turnin' Me On
02. Knock Me Down
03. Energy
04. Slow Dance
05. -intro-
06. One Night Stand
07. Got Your Back
08. Pretty Girl Rock
LA RUSSELL
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. 10s 20s 50s 100s
02. Found My Way
03. Give Me A Beat
04.
05.
06.
LAILA
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
MUSTARD
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
MYA
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CONVENTION CENTER
BETX FAN FEST
2025-06-08
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
Comments
Post a Comment