Cro-Mags @ Winnipeg, MB 1986-07-26 (SB)
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Nb8myoZX
Cro-Mags - Wellingtons Winnipeg - July 26th 1986
SOURCE: 'We Gotta Know' Bootleg CD
LINAGE: Silver CD > EAC > FLAC > DIME
01 We Gotta Know
02 World Peace
03 Show You No Mercy
04 Malfunction
05 Street Justice
06 Survival Of The Streets
07 Seekers Of The Truth
08 It's The Limit
09 Hard Times
10 By Myself
11 Don't Tread On Me
12 Face The Facts
13 Do Unto Others
14 LIfe On My Own
15 Signs Of The Times
16 Crush The Demoniac
Line Up: Harley, John Joseph, Parris, Doug Holland, Mackie (the classic line-up)
Pretty decent sounding bootleg CD called 'We Gotta Know', the sound is a bit trebly and thin, but it's a solid recording and I can't tell whether it's a SBD or AUD.
I got this on tape years ago and played it loads, definately well worth grabbing if you like the Cro-Mags. I think this is quite a common show, but i've not seen it on Dime before and hopefully some people will want it.
I've included the crappy cover art.
Comments
Post a Comment