Flat Worms + Cinnamon + Op-Ed + Agua + Mike Watt & Missingmen @ Cheerio Collective 2025-12-12

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/l/Gr4bZLaP


I got talked into going and even though I just wanted to see Mike Watt, who was on first, I guess I would stay for the all bands since I had a ride home. My energy and mood just wasn't conductive for a long night. After the next 2 bands, I found out there was an additional band I was unaware of. I wasn't happy. I did have a chair but it was no longer sufficient. Spotted a couch to the side of the stage and behind the PA. I recorded the last 2 bands there kinda slumped over so there is a definite quality drop. I was in a 2 month THC reset too. 


FLAT WORMS 
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CHEERIO COLLECTIVE
2025-12-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)

CINNAMON
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CHEERIO COLLECTIVE
2025-12-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)


OP-ED
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CHEERIO COLLECTIVE
2025-12-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)

AGUA
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CHEERIO COLLECTIVE
2025-12-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)



MIKE WATT & MISSINGMEN
LOS ANGELES, CA @ CHEERIO COLLECTIVE
2025-12-12

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Fun House
03. Sweet Honey Pie
04. E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
05. The Red & The Black
06. Amnesty Report II
07. Beacon Sighted Through Fog
08. The Glory Of Man
09. Forever / One Reporter's Opinion
10. Anxious Mo-Fo
11. Political Song For Michael Jackson To Sing
12. The Politics Of Time
13. We Are Time





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List