Joan Jett & The Blackhearts @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-02-18
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/GVbJB2if
JOAN JETT & THE BLACKHEARTS
LAS VEGAS, NV @ HOUSE OF BLUES
2026-02-18
AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source
01. -intro-
02. Change The World
03. Cherry Bomb
04. Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)
05. You Drive Me Wild
06. -intro-
07. Don't Surrender
08. Androgynous
09. Shooting Into Space
10. Lie To Me
11. Long Time (acoustic)
12. (I'm Gonna) Run Away
13. -intro- (Kenny Laguna)
14. Fake Friends
15. Everyday People
16. Love Is All Around
17. -intro-
18. You Don't Know What You've Got
19. A Hundred Feet Away
20. -intro-
21. Fetish
22. If You're Blue
23. I Love Rock 'n' Roll
24. Crimson And Clover
25. I Hate Myself For Loving You
26. Bad Reputation
Comments
Post a Comment