Manfred Mann's Earth Band @ Trondheim, Norway 2024-10-20 (tracked version)

 

https://pixeldrain.com/u/eFXqLCqz

Pictures and setlist included. Still one of the high points of my life that I can refer back to in a slump to at least bring me to a higher baseline. Not the show so much as just the entire trip which was thrown together a little randomly based on a cheap one way found on Norse Atlantic. I am not the type to book a year in advance and hope I am still alive to do it. 

Mick Rogers plays a slight almost imperceptible flourish from Visionary Mountains somewhere within. Anyone know if a full live version exists? During lockdown I was obsessed with this song. 

Raw file was posted not long after which was tracked and posted to Dime by someone else. 



MANFRED MANN'S EARTH BAND
TRONDHEIM, NORWAY @ OLVASHALLEN
2024-10-20

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Captain Bobby Stout
02. Don't Kill It Carol
03. Martha's Madman
04. Stronger Than Me
05. You Angel You
06. -guitar solo-
07. Father Of Day, Father Of Night
08. -Manfred tells a story-
09. For You
10. Blinded By The Light
11. Davy's On The Road Again
12. Pretty Flamingo
13. Do-Wah-Diddy
14. Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List