Mudhoney @ Portland, OR 2001-07-21 **link fixed**

https://pixeldrain.com/u/eE4tJPEX

Mudhoney
July 21st 2001
The Crystal Ballroom
Portland, OR

SOURCE:
unknown Sony mic > Sony MZ-R37

TRANSFER:
Sony MZ-RH1 > Sony SonicStage > CD Wave Editor

GENERATION:
MD(M) > FLAC

LENGTH:
73:57

TRACKLIST:
01. When Tomorrow Hits
02. In 'N' Out of Grace
03. Into the Drink
04. Inside Job
05. A Thousand Forms of Mind
06. Let it Slide
07. Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More
08. Touch Me I'm Sick
09. Make it Now
10. Into Yer Shtik
11. If I Think
12. The Straight Life
13. Poisoned Water
14. You Got It
15. Long Way to Go
16. Beneath The Valley Of The Underdog
17. Here Comes Sickness
18. Suck You Dry
19. Hate the Police

MD5 FINGERPRINTS:
31ed1c06d126e9e3b3ae1ebbaf26840e *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t01 When Tomorrow Hits.flac
21ee634f7001980c7f386795d4ad68c4 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t02 In N Out of Grace.flac
1ea82295c5e83ebac673a1f8fb7e0295 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t03 Into the Drink.flac
fba6be92db0489246b09c46e5cf26d41 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t04 Inside Job.flac
c224079b9929a8c3aa2ca7c3890fc56b *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t05 A Thousand Forms of Mind.flac
dc87d2e7b75e2f0d22c83492e315ab44 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t06 Let it Slide.flac
a03d77cfe483f3cab376df8722d5e551 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t07 Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More.flac
7a62848b80f1c231d5ecfa1f2d807d46 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t08 Touch Me I'm Sick.flac
2be3150e16da7c7f8143fc0cf7ef4e7a *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t09 Make it Now.flac
98d3555457797ce3ff3aba5f9582f1bd *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t10 Into Yer Shtik.flac
be6ff75647676feb626975b0312343e6 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t11 If I Think.flac
80c7cf474e52334bbfcb185d148b2e4f *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t12 The Straight Life.flac
26af81094fa784c74270e509cd0defe8 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t13 Poisoned Water.flac
3e5fb04641bb0812f96034b82b61a774 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t14 You Got It.flac
8615bb598e02d586538ed533e7889b52 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t15 Long Way to Go.flac
20751d63dfa222f11e2aa69494b09c8e *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t16 Beneath The Valley Of The Underdog.flac
228a707fc260422e8a519cb43bd4d5d5 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t17 Here Comes Sickness.flac
fc4f106393b813be6db6b2fea65b0566 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t18 Suck You Dry.flac
dfe614f2b761111375daee4e12049f82 *Mudhoney 2001-07-21 t19 Hate the Police.flac

RECORDED BY:
Bryce Wills

TRANSFER & DISTRIBUTION:
Nicholas Serra
LiveNIRVANA.com / SPLRA.org
2022-11-14

**PLEASE DO NOT ENCODE TO LOSSY FORMATS OR SELL!**




Comments

  1. I'd love to hear this show but not seeing a download link. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List