Rainbow Bar & Grill 54th Anniversary 2026-04-19 (L.A. Guns, Pentagram, Armored Saint, Alien Ant Farm / Corey Feldman, Boy Hits Car, Blaze Francisco)
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/bok1FB4j
Nothing will top 2025 but this was a really good one. Not paying attention to travel advisories means I miss the free T shirt and the first 2 pay to play openers. Was a little annoyed with one though I never wear them in public. Bobby from Pentagram watched a lot of L.A. Guns sidestage. Glad I got another shot at Armored Saint as I had a free ticket to the Glasshouse last year but I just couldn't get it together to go (very rare for me to not claim a freebie I was assigned). The cute guitar player with the short hair is no longer in Blaze Francisco. Kinda bummed because the music just doesn't do it for me but she is fun to watch because she is so into it.
L.A. GUNS
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Cannonball
03. Electric Gypsy
04. Over The Edge
05. Sex Action
06. Like A Drug
07. Speed
08. -guitar solo-
09. One More Reason
10. Hit And Run
11. -guitar solo-
12. I Wanna Be Your Man
13. Kiss Your Past Goodbye
14. Lucky Motherfucker
15. Hells Bells (intro)
16. Never Enough
17. No Mercy
18. The Ballad Of Jayne
19. Rip And Tear
PENTAGRAM
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. Live Again
02. Bloodlust
03. Starlady
04. The Ghoul
05. I Spoke To Death
06. Sinister
07. When The Screams Come
08. Sign Of The Wolf (Pentagram)
09. Review Your Choices
10. Thundercrest
11. I Walk The Sociopath
12. Forever Queen
13. 20 Buck Spin
ARMORED SAINT
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Close To The Bone
03. March Of The Saint
04. Dropping Like Flies
05. Last Train Home
06. Win Hands Down
07. Human Vulture
08. End Of The Attention Span
09. Can U Deliver
10. Reign Of Fire
11. Mad House
ALIEN ANT FARM
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Courage
03. Wish
04. The Wrong Things
05. Movies
06. These Days
07. Last dAntz
08. Storms Over
09. What I Feel Is Mine
10. Smooth Criminal (with Corey Feldman)
BOY HITS CAR
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. The Rebirth
02. Move With Me
03. As I Watch The Sun Fuck The Ocean
04. Man Without Skin
05. I'm A Cloud
06. Escape The World
BLAZE FRANCISCO
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA @ RAINBOW BAR & GRILL (PARKING LOT)
RAINBOW BAR & GRILL 54th ANNIVERSARY
2026-04-19
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
Comments
Post a Comment