Rod Stewart + Richard Marx @ Hollywood Bowl 2026-06-10

 



LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/l/s9grMDvq


I was afraid Richard Marx was going to play an hour like Cheap Trick in 2022. Rod Stewart was excellent. Before my friend got sick and moved away we were going to go to Chula Vista. I was even offered free tickets that week I had to decline. That one got canceled right before doors when Rod got sick so a slight twist might have had me missing this tour. Looks like this set is a tad longer than what he usually plays. He was very obviously having a great time. Between this and the 2 Rush shows I accumulated a lot of positive psychic energy to reflect upon this summer. 

The Flower Of Scotland intro was actually a miniset by live bagpipes that I tried to capture. But they hit the stage while I was smoking a joint on the pavement walk to the far left. And then walking back a mic somehow slipped down the back of my shirt. Which I tried to fix at my seat leading to questions from the woman who sold me the ticket. I included some of it but things are a bit patchy til about 30 secs into the first song. 


 

ROD STEWART
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2026-06-10

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Flower Of Sotland (partial)
02. Infatuation
03. Having A Party
04. This Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
05. It's A Heartache
06. Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
07. If You Don't Know Me By Now
08. Some Guys Have All The Luck
09. Forever Young
10. The First Cut Is The Deepest
11. Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)
12. Ooh La La
13. Stay With Me
14. (I Know I'm) Losing You
15. Mandolin Wind
16. Maggie May
17. I'd Rather Go Blind
18. Young Turks
19. The Rhythm Of My Heart
20. Jolene (backing band only)
21. People Get Ready
22. Have I Told You Lately
23. Proud Mary (backing band only)
24. Hot Legs
25. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy?
26. Love Train

+

RICHARD MARX
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2026-06-10

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Endless Summer Nights
02. Satisfied
03. Angela
04. -intro-
05. Magic Hour (with John Stamos) 
06. Don't Mean Nothing
07. Should've Known Better
08. Right Here Waiting


Comments

  1. Thank you for this. I saw Richard Marx with Rick Springfield in 2024, when they stopped here in Vegas during their 'acoustic evening with...' tour. It was just the two of them on acoustic guitars, playing songs together, telling stories and drinking. They had a very good time on stage. I did record that show, but as usual I have yet to carve out some time to master it. I'll get to it eventually and share with you to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to this as well. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07