Rolling Stones + Samantha Fish @ Ridgedale, MO 2024-07-21
Just a formality as I posted the raw files as soon as I got back to the hotel. Now there are multiple audio and video sources. This ranks up there among my all time great adventures that almost superceded the show itself so I was never in a hurry to play it thru. The Blu Ray with this audio is still up.
I post whatever I am listening to all thru the week and whatever new stuff I have on Fridays: https://ijwthstd.blogspot.com/
Audio: https://pixeldrain.com/l/FMUPdv9R
Blu Ray: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KRVA1spUVgSL9MFnAnuXHxnpq3tQVgbG?usp=drive_link
This show was an adventure the way I prefer to do it instead of a typical concert attendance (buy the tickets when they go on sale at surge pricing, ask for the time off then book the trip etc) as per usual I go rolling in ticketless and was pretty adamant that I would not be spending more than my already most expensive ticket of $268 for U2 which was also a few dollars less than the cheapest ticket for this event. Let's just say I met my goal and then some as I was wading thru all the shit and scammers on Facebook finding what was likely BassPro employees dumping their comp tickets for $50-100 though the online secondary market price was closer to face value. Ended up buying 14 and selling 12, hooking up the designated driver who flew with me on faith that tickets would be cheap and easily available by showtime. Lucky for him he also had a compatible wristband in his collection that got him into the pit. The irony here is I knew people who went to every single show except this one. Because it was too expensive.
One of the most beautiful venues I have ever been to. If I lived here I would just go to everything. Loved Branson too. I wish I could go back to the region for Gathering Of The Juggalos but I don't think I can pull that off.
Show itself was great. Keith seemed just a little emotional at the end which had me wondering if he already knew he wasn't going to commit to future tours. Only show with pyro? I really miss that from previous tours.
Still the last show to date.
ROLLING STONES
RIDGEDALE, MO @ THUNDER RIDGE NATURE ARENA
2024-07-21
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Start Me Up
03. Get Off My Cloud
04. Tumbling Dice
05. Angry
06. Let It Bleed
07. Street Fighting Man
08. Whole Wide World
09. Mess It Up
10. Tumbling Dice
11. -band introductions-
12. You Got The Silver
13. Little T&A
14. Before They Make Me Run
15. Sympathy For The Devil
16. Honky Tonk Women
17. Midnight Rambler
18. Gimme Shelter
19. Paint It Black
20. Jumpin' Jack Flash
21. Sweet Sounds Of Heaven
22. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
23. -fireworks-
+
SAMANTHA FISH
RIDGEDALE, MO @ THUNDER RIDGE NATURE ARENA
2024-07-21
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. Kick Out The Jams
02. Bulletproof
03. Somebody's Always Trying
04. Poor Black Mattie
05. I Put A Spell On You
06. Black Wind Howlin' (Wish I Was In Heaven Sitting Down intro)
Comments
Post a Comment