The Who @ Padua, Italy 2025-07-20

 
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME



This is really good. After the RAH shows I was avoiding all mention until I could see them so I guess I will catch up a little now.


https://pixeldrain.com/u/46BxK2RZ



The Who
Piazzola Sul Brenta
Villa Contarini
Padova, Italy 
July 20, 2025
(MRDR Master Volume 222)

Recording: Sony ECM717 > Zoom

Transfer: Master .wav File > iZotope RX 8 / ozone 9 (mastered) > xACT 2.50 > FLAC

01 I Can't Explain
02 Substitute
03 Who Are You
04 Love Ain’t for Keeping
05 Bargain
06 The Seeker
07 Pinball Wizard
08 Behind Blue Eyes
09 The Real Me
10 5:15
11 I'm One
12 I’ve Had Enough
13 Love, Reign O’er Me
14 Eminence Front
15 My Generation    
16 Cry If You Want
17 See Me, Feel Me
18 You Better You Bet
19 Baba O’Riley
20 Won't Get Fooled Again

Known Faults:
-None

MRDR give us another excellent capture, I believe this fills another gap in the 2025 tour.

Thanks to MR & DR for doing the heavy lifting of capturing these great shows and continuing the flow of excellent quality masters.

As is our practice artwork contains the excellent photos MR took at the show.

mjk5510

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List