AC/DC + The Pretty Reckless @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-08-01

 


LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/l/SAX3W6ui



AC/DC
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ALLEGIANT STADIUM
2026-08-01

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. -intro-
02. If You Want Blood (You've Got It)
03. Back In Black
04. Demon Fire
05. Shot Down In Flames
06. Thunderstruck
07. Have A Drink On Me
08. Hells Bells
09. Shot In The Dark
10. Stiff Upper Lip
11. Highway To Hell
12. Shoot To Thrill
13. Sin City
14. Jailbreak
15. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
16. High Voltage
17. Riff Raff
18. You Shook Me All Nite Long
19. Whole Lotta Rosie
20. Let There Be Rock
21. T.N.T.
22. For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)



THE PRETTY RECKLESS
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ALLEGIANT STADIUM
2026-08-01

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. Death By Rock And Roll
02. Since You're Gone
03. Follow Me Down
04. For I Am Death
05. When I Wake Up
06. Witches Burn
07. Make Me Wanna Die
08. Heaven Knows
09. Going To Hell
10. About You


Comments

  1. Thank you! I saw them in Vegas the last time around, but couldn't go this time. I figured it would be largely the same anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07