Angine de Poitrine + Population II @ Teragram Ballroom 2026-08-18

 

Raw wavs

https://pixeldrain.com/l/21ADkqrz


It will be awhile before I get to this but everything seemed to go alright. There does seem to be some live recording enthusiasts among an otherwise obsessively silly fan base so I will just put it up as is for now. 

Instant sellout and last ticket on the secondary was $468. Got in quite easily for $37. I wish it was that easy at Karol G. There won't be any Karol G recording forthcoming in case you're wondering how that went. The hard part was standing in the sweet spot for a few more hours which itself is something I can rarely pull off at any price these days. But this is something I would only want to see at the Teragram. I don't even remember who that first band is but I liked them. (Edited to add Population II)


Comments

  1. thanx mate. Btw do you know if GNR gig from las vegas will be recorded this we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably but not by me. The friend I was gonna go with got sick and moved away

      Delete
  2. Accoeding to seatgeek (https://seatgeek.com/blog/what-to-expect-at-angine-de-poitrine-tour-setlist-start-time-and-more) the support on the 17th was JJUUJJUU, so perhaps it was the same band on the 18th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Population II. Would have dug JJUUJJUU too as they were great last month. And if you bought from Seatgeek another thing you could expect is to get denied at the door! (Saw it happen)

      Delete
    2. Good to know. I'll amend my file accordingly (and never use seatgeek again!)

      Delete
  3. cool, thanks for this one. i'll be seeing them in november.
    mL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet spot indeed! sounds clean and immediate.
      thanks again
      mL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List