Angine de Poitrine @ Teragram Ballroom 2026-08-18
Raw wavs
https://pixeldrain.com/l/21ADkqrz
It will be awhile before I get to this but everything seemed to go alright. There does seem to be some live recording enthusiasts among an otherwise obsessively silly fan base so I will just put it up as is for now.
Instant sellout and last ticket on the secondary was $468. Got in quite easily for $37. I wish it was that easy at Karol G. There won't be any Karol G recording forthcoming in case you're wondering how that went. The hard part was standing in the sweet spot for a few more hours which itself is something I can rarely pull off at any price these days. But this is something I would only want to see at the Teragram. I don't even remember who that first band is but I liked them.
Comments
Post a Comment