Avengers @ San Francisco, CA 1978-08-22

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/AbGdxQ5R


Avengers
San Francisco, USA
Mabuhay Gardens
1978-08-22
taken from the Hoodoo01-collection

Master - Audience recording
Equipment: unknown
recording position: unknown
taken from TDK SA C90 master cassette
sound-quality: vg

In 2024 a long-time friend of mine lost the fight agains cancer. For about ten years he recorded many bands and artists. He was a big Hoodoo Guru-, First Aid Kit- and Neil Young - Fan (and many more). I got his old master-cassettes (MCs and DAT) which I transfer now from time to time (only the MCs, actually I have no idea what to do with the master-DAT-cassettes). So: Keep an eye on what's showing up here.
R.I.P Stefan. It was a pleasure to have known you!!

Normally I wouldn't seed any unknown gen tapes but Stephan seemed to be a Penelope Houston- and Avengers-fan I decided to digitize his Avengers-cassettes, too. Early punk-stuff, nice to listen. Enoy!

line-up:
Penelope Houston - voc
Danny Furious - dr
Brad Kent - g
Danny Furious - b

setlist: unconfirmed!!!
C'mon Everybody (Eddie Cochran cover)
Open Your Eyes
Uh Oh
Desperation
White Nigger
The Good the Bad and the Kowalskis
Night Ride
Thin White Line
No Martyr
The American in Me
Something's Wrong
We Are the One
I Believe in Me
The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Solomon Linda's Original Evening Birds)
Car Crash (?????)

support this band.
buy all their merch and vinyl. 
Never ever sell this one! No MP3s please....
But most of all: have fun


Comments

  1. Thanks for this. I can certainly help digitizing DAT tapes also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds Like It's Playing A Bit Fast...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07