David Bowie @ London, UK 1997-08-11
https://pixeldrain.com/u/6kzooapq
I played thru and half watched the DVD version but don't really have the capacity for that.
Otherwise spending more listening time on transfers right now tho I might have a bunch of gigs to attend the next few weeks though my enthusiasm for anything quickly wanes once I hit 2 shows a week.
DAVID BOWIE
LONDON,UK:SHEPHERD'S BUSH EMPIRE
8/11/97
Trade CDR -> EAC -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. Quicksand
03. The Man Who Sold The World
04. Queen Bitch
05. Waiting For The Man
06. Driftin'/Jean Genie
07. I'm Afraid Of Americans
08. Battle For Britain (The Letter)
09. Fashion
10. Seven Years In Tibet
11. Fame
12. Outside
13. Stay
14. Looking For Satellites
15. Under Pressure
01. Heart's Filthy Lesson
02. Hallo Spaceboy
03. Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps)
04. Little Wonder
05. The Last Thing You Should Do
06. Dead Man Walking
07. White Light White Heat
08. O Superman
09. V2 Schneider
10. Look Back In Anger
11. All The Young Dudes
Unrelated to the concert but do you happen to have Ice-T live at the Kirby Center (07.14.1991)? I know someone has a copy of it in FLAC but they're inactive. Setlist: https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/icet/1991/the-fm-kirby-center-for-the-performing-arts-wilkes-barre-pa-1b90fdf8.html
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I don't have that
Delete