Diana Ross @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-02-15

 


LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/kwxbmfgT


DIANA ROSS
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ENCORE THEATER
2026-02-15

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. -intro-
02. Overture
03. I'm Coming Out
04. Chain Reaction
05. Baby Love
06. You Can't Hurry Love
07. Come And See About Me
08. Stop! In The Name Of Love
09. Touch Me In The Morning
10. It's My House
11. Don't Explain
12. Love Hangover
13. Take Me Higher
14. Ease On Down The Road
15. The Boss
16. Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
17. Upside Down
18. -intro-
19. Tomorrow
20. Count On Me (with Rhonda Ross Kendrick) 
21. Driving Me Away / Back To Love / Maybe I'll Fly (Rhonda Ross Kendrick)
22. If The World Just Danced
23. Why Do Fools Fall In Love
24. Do You Know Where You're Going To
25. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
26. I Will Survive  (with Rhonda Ross Kendrick) 
27. Thank You 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07