Geraldine Fibbers @ NYC 1997-08-23
https://pixeldrain.com/u/ZHo2mCin
The small song is definitely in there. Otherwise I should know better than to listen to this first thing in the morning, way too melancholy in spots but I am struggling to bring myself to life.
Geraldine Fibbers
Knitting Factory
New York City NY
USA
23rd August 1997
AUD: Audio Technica AT8022 > Sony WM-D6 > analog master (Maxell MX-s 100)
Transfer: analog master > BBE > hard drive > Audacity (volume adjustments) > WAV
Recording and transfer: Scott Simpson
Received as untracked wav from Scott Simpson, September 2025
> CDWave (tracking) > TLH (flac, checksum)
01 Butch
02 Yoo Doo Right (Can cover)
03 California Tufty
04 Richard
05 Trashman in Furs
06 Seven Or in 10
07 The French Song
08 Lilybelle
09 Toybox
10 I Killed the Cuckoo
11 Hands on the Wheel (Will Callery cover)
12 Dusted
13 Outside of Town
14 Folks Like Me
15 Pet Angel
Running time [86:48]
Reviews mention The Small Song being played second but I can't hear it.
auto_pilot
September 2025
Comments
Post a Comment