Indigo De Souza + Mothe @ Fonda Theatre 2026-03-05

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/l/mtUThf2p


Usually when recording, you are committed for the duration so I always feel I have to explain an incomplete recording. I had a free ticket and really enjoyed her brief set in the park at Berniepalooza the year before. This night I was just so bored. She rambled way too much, even rambling about management telling her not to ramble so much because she runs over time. By the time I walked out I knew it was supposed be over by then and however many songs she had left, it wasn't worth getting home an hour or two later. Enjoy!


INDIGO DE SOUZA
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FONDA THEATRE
2026-03-05

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Be My Love
03. Wasting Your Time
04. -intro-
05. Crying Over Nothing
06. -intro-
07. Be Like The Water
08. You Can Be Mean
09. -intro-
10. Ghost
11. -intro-
12. Smog
13. Not My Body
14. Dinner
15. -intro-
16. Darker Than Death
17. -intro-
18. Real Pain
19. -intro-
20. Heartbreaker
21. Kill Me
22. -intro-
23. Come To God
24. -intro / fade out-
(Not Afraid - missing)
(Precipice - missing)
(Take Off Ur Pants - missing)


MOTHE
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FONDA THEATRE
2026-03-05

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

(no setlist)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07