John Mellencamp @ Hollywood Bowl 2026-08-10

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/P9eTheKK


It never would have occurred to me to go until I noticed the secondary market crash. Got in for $15. One of those shows where I could name a handful of songs from memory going in but knew most of the songs. 



JOHN MELLENCAMP
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ HOLLYWOOD BOWL
2026-08-10

SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Lawless Times
02. Small Town
03. Lonely Ol' Night
04. Paper In Fire
05. Human Wheels (snippet)
06. Walk Tall
07. R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60's Rock)
08. Love And Happiness
09. Our Country
10. Check It Out
11. Key West Intermezzo (I Saw You First)
12. Jack & Diane
13. I Need A Love (cut in middle)
14. Minutes To Memories
15. Your Life Is Now
16. Wild Night
17. Ain't Even Done With The Night
18. -intro-
19. Rain On The Scarecrow
20. Pop Singer
21. Authority Song
22. Crumblin' Down
23. Pink Houses
24. -band intro-
25. Cherry Bomb
26. Hurts So Good




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07