Living Colour @ Las Vegas, NV 2025-04-18

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


Saw this at least twice on Dime, this is neither

https://pixeldrain.com/u/cvzQJvB1


LIVING COLOUR
LAS VEGAS, NV @ FREMONT STREET EXPERIENCE
2025-04-18

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. -intro-
02. Leave It Alone
03. Middle Man
04. Bi
05. Ignorance Is Bliss
06. Ausländer
07. Never Satisfied
08. Funny Vibe
09. Nothing Compares 2U (partial)
10. Open Letter (To A Landlord)
11. -drum solo-
12. Rock And Roll
13. White Lines / Apache / The Message
14. Love Rears Its Ugly Head
15. You Don't Love Me (No, No, No) (partial)
16. Glamour Boys
17. Type
18. Cult Of Personality
19. Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This all you do all day, download? You are on every blog

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I posted the other 2 2 dime. If any needs the s'check, lmk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07