Motorhead @ Cincinnati, OH 1991-08-04

 
https://pixeldrain.com/u/tFUZVmeu


Rare full headline gig during the ill-fated Operation Rock N Roll tour.  Still hope the California Dreams Anaheim shows from 1993 turn up





Hey everybody!
 A was trying to have a "civil" conversation in a thread at one of the bulletin boards I post on the youtube clip of My Chemical Romance getting pelted by bottles of piss @ The Download Festival and there was a small number of poster who seemed to think it was kind of funny.....and they seemed to have issues with me as I think it was uncalled for because "They sucked" and "not metal enough" to play at Donnington! What a load of crap! It made me think of when Lemmy of Motorhead had some asshole in Yugoslavia (in 1989) threw a sharpened coin at the band and severed the back of Lemmy's hand which forced the band to cancel 2 big European festivals. 
 At this particular Motorhead show after playing "Going To Brazil" some asshat threw some at or towards the stage and Lemmy stops the show and lets everybody know that he would stop the show for good if it happens again! 
 This show is not listed on the http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/1628/list.html gig list database as it was an "off night" for the "Operation Rock N' Roll" tour  the night before the Noblesville show (that I uploaded months ago) and Motorhead & Metal Church was booked this show. It was nice to see both bands play a much long set than they would play the following day! I will try & post the Metal Church at a later time.

Enjoy!


Motorhead 1991-08-04 Bogart's Cincinnati OH
Sony D-3 Walkman Pro > Realistic Electret Stereo Microphone 33-1065 >
Maxell XL-IIS 100 > Sony TC-WR570 > Phillips CDR200 > CDR > FLAC

Taped By Jerry B. aka "The Govner"

DO NOT CONVERT TO LOSSY FORMAT!


Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister Bass & vocals
Phil "Zoom" Campbell guitar
Michael "wurzel" Burston guitar
Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor drums



Track01 Doctor Rock
Track02 I'll Be Your Sister
Track03 Traitor
Track04 No Voices In The Sky
Track05 Metropolis
Track06 One To Sing The Blues
Track07 I'm So Bad (Baby I Don't Care)
Track08 Going To Brazil
Track09 Lemmy Speaks
Track10 Just Because You Got The Power
Track11 Angel City
Track12 Love Me Forever
Track13 R.A.M.O.N.E.S. (flip)
Track14 Orgasmatron
Track15 Audience
Track16 Killed By Death
Track17 Audience
Track18 Ace Of Spades
Track19 Audience


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07