Ramones @ London, UK 1977-06-05

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/u/dQJUXkYS


this was a raw wav I got off a Facebook group I think. Picture of tape with Chelsea from the night before on the other side. This matches up with a previous cassette so I don't think the whole show was recorded.


Ramones 
Roundhouse, London, UK
5 June 1977

Supporting the Talking Heads, my own recording
Transfered from Hans De Vente's master cassette

Raw WAV -> Soundforge -> FLAC

Setlist:

01. -intro-
02. Loudmouth
03. Beat On The Brat
04. Blitzkrieg Bop
05. I Remember You
06. Glad To See You Go
07. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
08. You're Gonna Kill That Girl
09. 53rd & 3rd
10. Carbona Not Glue
11. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
12. Commando
13. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
14. Havana Affair
15. Listen To My Heart
16. California Sun
17. Judy Is A Punk
18. I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
19. Pinhead
20. Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue
21. Today Your Love Tomorrow The World (cuts)

the following tracks on info file but not recording:

Suzy Is A Headbanger
Chain Saw
Let's Dance
Now I Wanna Be A Good Boy
Oh Oh I Love Her So
You Should Never Have Opened The Door 

TT 40:35


Comments

  1. Thanks for another Ramones show! Christian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07