Rod Stewart @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-05-27

 



LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME


https://pixeldrain.com/u/dZKTrky1



ROD STEWART
LAS VEGAS, NV @ THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE
2026-05-27

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. Flower Of Scotland
02. Tonight I'm Yours (Don't Hurt Me)
03. Havin' A Party
04. This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You)
05. It's A Heartache
06. The First Cut Is The Deepest
07. You're In My Heart (The Final Acclaim)
08. Forever Young
09. Maggie May
10. I'd Rather Go Blind
11. Young Turks
12. Jolene (backing band only)
13. People Get Ready
14. The Killing Of Georgie (Part I and II)
15. Have I Told You Lately?
16. Proud Mary (backing band only)
17. It Takes Two
18. Some Guys Have All The Luck
19. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy
20. Love Train


Track 1 is live bagpipes

The percussionist was in the hospital but his drums were set up just in case.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07