Backstreet Boys @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-08-21

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/u/1DM2BBNG



Sounds really good if that's your thing

BACKSTREET BOYS
LAS VEGAS, NV @ SPHERE
2026-08-21

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. -intro-
02. Larger Than Life
03. It's Gotta Be You
04. As Long As You Love Me
05. More Than That
06. I Need You Tonight
07. Siberia
08. -intro-
09. Don't Want You Back
10. Get Another Boyfriend
11. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
12. -interlude-
13. Don't Wanna Lose You Now
14. Hey
15. The One
16. -intro-
17. Back To Your Heart
18. Spanish Eyes
19. No One Else Comes Close
20. The Perfect Fan
21. All I Have To Give
22. Drowning
23. -intro-
24. Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
25. Shape Of My Heart
26. -interlude-
27. I Want It That Way
28. Get Down (You're The One For Me)
29. We've Got It Going On
30. The Call
31. Everybody (Backstreet's Back)



Comments

  1. Not really my thing either, but I have friends that that do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Queen + Thin Lizzy @ Seattle, WA 1977-03-13

My Want List