Better Than Ezra + Empire Records @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-04-30
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/KYrQ8P1r
The Strat's anniversary celebration. Kinda dig this show tho I mostly ignored them in the 1990's.
EMPIRE RECORDS is a 1990's cover band. I had to lyrics search an awful lot of this because tho I know the songs immediately my first instinct is to reachfor the dial or hurry up and get my microwavable rice bags and out the grocery store before I inadvertently find myself wondering if this song is Third Eye Blind or Sugar Ray.
BETTER THAN EZRA
LAS VEGAS, NV @ THE STRAT
2026-04-30
AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source
01. -intro-
02. King Of New Orleans
03. Misunderstood
04. Briefly
05. Extra Ordinary
06. Feel Good Inc.
07. At The Stars
08. A Lifetime
09. Good
10. I Wanna Be Sedated (intro)
11. Sincerely, Me
12. Grateful
13. Little By Little
14. Never Tear Us Apart
15. Desperately Wanting
16. Laid
17. Miss You (intro)
18. Juicy (with Rapper's Delight & O.P.P.)
19. Let's Dance
20. In The Blood
EMPIRE RECORDS
LAS VEGAS, NV @ THE STRAT
2026-04-30
AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source
01. Hey Jealousy (Gin Blossoms)
02. Hard To Handle (Otis Redding)
03. When I Come Around (Green Day)
04. Ironic (Alanis Morissette)
05. Fly (Sugar Ray)
06. Just A Girl (No Doubt)
07. Blister In The Sun (Violent Femmes)
08. I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) (The Proclaimers)
09. Wannabe (Spice Girls)
10. Everybody (Backstreet's Back) (Backstreet Boys)
11. My Own Worst Enemy (Lit)
12. Fight For Your Right (Beastie Boys)
Thanks! I saw BTE here in Vegas in 2024, they were good.
ReplyDelete