Collective Soul @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-02-04
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/kWmNf8eu
COLLECTIVE SOUL
LAS VEGAS, NV @ VENETIAN THEATRE
2026-02-04
AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source
01. -intro-
02. Counting The Days
03. Heavy
04. Mother's Love
05. Why, Pt. 2
06. Shine
07. -intro-
08. Keep It On Track
09. Precious Declaration
10. -intro-
11. I'll Be (with Edwin McCain)
12. I Could Not Ask For More (with Edwin McCain)
13. Get Out Of This Town (with Edwin McCain)
14. -intro-
15. Sister Don't Cry
16. She Said
17. The World I Know
18. December
19. -intro-
20. Tremble For My Beloved
21. Gel
22. Where The River Flows23. Run / band intros (with Edwin McCain)
Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks. I saw CS in early 2023 at the Pearl Theater at the Palms. No opening act then and the setlist included all of their hits. They were good but once was enough.
ReplyDelete