Melanie C + Sur Back @ Fonda Theatre 2026-09-23
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/kZ8XpjyX
For the first time in nearly 19 years one of the great rock goddesses of our time returned as part of her solo tour.
She looked so good. If she had work it was quite subtle and I don't think Ozempic gives you abs. I bet she does kegels too.
Say You'll Be There with just piano and acoustic guitar was divine.
I didn't know a lot of the songs but I guess that's my fault for not really keeping up. Northern Star is a masterpiece and nothing else ever quite hit as hard. I actually had tonight open in case I wanted to run to San Diego but unless a ride comes out of nowhere I decided everything went just right enough to leave it at this one. Prefer the rock band configuration. An entire acoustic set would have heavenly.
I really wish I just went for it on the 2019 tour but it didn't seem possible at the time.
Opener played at a really low volume. Didn't even try with setlist but she covered Madonna's "What It Feels Like for a Girl"
MELANIE C
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FONDA THEATRE
2026-09-23
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. Undefeated Champion
02. Free To Love
03. -intro-
04. Til It Breaks
05. Emotional Memory
06. Cashmere
07. Attitude
08. Pressure
09. -intro-
10. What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (acoustic)
11. -intro-
12. Northern Star (acoustic)
13. Say You'll Be There (acoustic)
14. Never Be The Same Again (acoustic)
15. Sweat
16. Touch Me
17. -intro-
18. One Track Mind
19. Flick Of The Wrist
20. Good For Nothing
21. -DJ set-
22. Who Do You Think You Are
23. Spice Up Your Life
24. Drum Machine
25. A Place Where We Belong
26. I Turn To You
+
SUR BACK
HOLLYWOOD, CA @ FONDA THEATRE
2026-09-23
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
Comments
Post a Comment