Roger Daltrey + Jeffrey Gaines @ Las Vegas, NV 2026-08-28
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/bRcrKkQ8
Thanks to Gman for sending this! Will have another source eventually. Was offered a free ticket but couldn't make the trip.
ROGER DALTREY
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ENCORE THEATER
2026-08-28
Tascam DR-05 -> Audacity -> FLAC
01. RD intro
02. Let My Love Open The Door
03. RD Chat
04. Freedom Ride
05. RD Chat
06. Who Are You? (cut)
07. RD Chat
08. Waiting For A Friend
09. RD Chat
10. After The Fire
11. RD Chat
12. Days Of Light
13. RD Chat
14. Giving It All Away
15. RD Chat
16. The Boy In The Bubble
17. RD Chat
18. Squeeze Box
19. RD Chat
20. Won't Get Fooled Again
21. RD Chat
22. Going Mobile
23. RD Chat
24. As Long As I Have You
25. RD Chat
26. I Keep It To Myself
27. RD Chat
28. Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
29. RD Chat
30. Without Your Love
31. Baba O'Riley
32. Band Introduction
33. Rockin' In The Free World
34. Thank You
JEFFREY GAINES
LAS VEGAS, NV @ ENCORE THEATER
2026-08-28
Tascam DR-05 -> Audacity -> FLAC
01. JG Intro
02. Fear
03. JG Chat
04. Falling Apart
05. Beyond The Beginning
06. I Know A Man
07. JG Chat
08. Over And Over
09. A Dark Love Song (cut)
10. Headmasters Of Mine (cut)
11. Scares Me More
12. A Simple Prayer
13. Peace, Love And Understanding
14. JG Chat
15. Always Be
Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDeletethanx for recording it :)
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome. I'm just sorry that I poked a button and paused the first half of Who Are You.
Delete