Suede @ London, UK 2025-09-14
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/XTXbx49p
One of those bands I suddenly stopped listening to as soon as I got to finally see them (again). But they had new album / tour last year and finally working some of those into rotation. But any Suede fan should be aware of this channel as he is always filming them all over Europe https://www.youtube.com/@Andre.D.Keaton
SUEDE - ROYAL FESTIVAL HALL, LONDON - 14 SEP 2025 16BIT MASTER
SETLIST
01 INTRO-DISINTERGRATE
02 DANCING WITH THE EUROPEANS
03 ANTIDEPRESSANTS
04 CRIMINAL WAYS
05 TRASH
06 ANIMAL NITRATE
07 TO THE BIRDS
08 PERSONALITY DISORDER
09 15 AGAIN
10 JUNE RAIN
11 BROKEN MUSIC FOR BROKEN ME
12 THE SADNESS IN YOU, THE SADNESS IN ME
13 SNOWBLIND
14 PALE SNOW
15 I DONT KNOW HOW TO REACH YOU
16 LIFE IS GOLDEN
17 SHE STILL LEADS ME ON
18 SHADOW SELF
19 TRANCE STATE
20 THE ASPHALT WORLD
21 SO YOUNG
22 METAL MICKEY
23 BEAUTIFUL ONES
24 ENCORE-THE ONLY WAY I CAN LOVE YOU
CA11'S>SONY PCM A10>CD WAVE/AUDACITY/TLH>DIME>YOU
Recorded from the very back, almost central slight Richard's side.
A fantastic show even from up in the nose bleeds, Band on form, new material is great,
a smattering of fan favourites and deep cuts. All in all a great Sunday night, think there
were 8 diff songs from Saturday nights set list so would love to see that appear here at
some point.
Share freely and use wisely.
Cheers
Chatts99
Comments
Post a Comment