The Residents + Creepxotica + Bozo The Clown @ Mayan Theatre 2025-06-07
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/l/EzPgaEWe
You can watch multicam here:
https://youtu.be/Frm4ferNToU?si=pD33rlvNybEFqoWi
https://youtu.be/XuKgreptdek?si=cOr4Kd-QFVMrBSaD
This daytime show preceded what I captured at BETX Fan Fest and I returned to an after party at Clifton's where I caught a partial set by a band that seemed pretty decent at least in whatever state I was at the time but can't figure out who they are. Also had no idea about this show until someone offered a ticket day of while getting ready for BETX. Figured it was worth it to miss the first few acts there to finally see this band.
THE RESIDENTS
LOS ANGELES, CA @ MAYAN THEATRE
EXOTICON EXOTIC AND TIKI FESTIVAL
2025-06-07
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
01. -intro-
02. The Walrus Hunt
03. Birth
04. Arctic Hysteria
05. The Tale Of Two Tupilaqs
06. The Angry Angakok
07. A Spirit Steals A Child
08. The Skeleton At The Bottom Of The Sea
09. The Festival Of Death
10. Diskomo
11. James Dean's Death
12. Eloise
13. Sandman
14. Kamikaze
15. Moles Are Coming
16. Sinister Exaggerator
17. Duck Sauce
18. Act Of Being Polite
19. Perfect Love
20. Hello Skinny
21. Dead Already
22. Blue Rosebuds
23. Constantinople
CREEPXOTICA
LOS ANGELES, CA @ MAYAN THEATRE
EXOTICON EXOTIC AND TIKI FESTIVAL
2025-06-07
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
BOZO THE CLOWN
LOS ANGELES, CA @ MAYAN THEATRE
EXOTICON EXOTIC AND TIKI FESTIVAL
2025-06-07
SP-CMC-4U -> A10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
(no setlist)
I just found out that a drummer I'm currently working with toured with the Residents recently. He might even be on this recording, but who can tell what lurks beneath the eyeballs ... ?
ReplyDelete