ZZ Top @ Alpine Valley 1983-09-03
LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ktn1RX15
ZZ Top (NAIM RIP UPGRADE) Alpine Valley Music Theater East Troy Wisconsin USA * Sept 3rd 1983 * CD Format ** POSTED BY ANALOG **
Mics: Mics: AKG 460B with the CK1 capsules
Recorder: 1981 TCD-5M Sony Cassette Pro Portable
Location: 4th row right side front of PA
Cassettes: Fuji Metal Bias C90: Dolby on but left off for this playback
Playback: Sony TCD-5M unit calibrated to this era (not same identical unit). Tape speed and head alignment
Chord Company Interconnect Cable (Naim Co.)
Run through the Naim Audio NAC-52 preamp to the Philips CDR-101
Gold Taiyo Yuden 74-ZY 74min
Sound Forge fix tracks. NO OTHER BULLSHIT!
Classic show here at there peak. I missed a few seconds of the first song. I do not remember missing Ten Foot Pole though. Unless when I archived it flipping the tape I forgot to rewind. Lot of times I did rewind at the show in case I needed that extra time. Unless one of you guys have 2nd gen cassette to see. I remember playing this one often on my sound sysytem. It cranks! Enjoy RB
***Everything I do for my stereo room and gear is carefully chosen for the finest of quality control. This means A to B comparisons for EVERYTHING! I leave no stone unturned. I decide if what I do will end up being a more musical experience and not the opposite like more processed sounding. I split hairs!! I have learned what is more musical from all the decades of listening to differences. Stereo and audio gear is not nearly as subjective as people make it out to be. It is either more musical or more processed sounding at the end of the day. One more thing I learned, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE SAME! Practically the same yes! The same, NO! So with this all said…..I thank all the people here for the great compliments since I came here in 2006. It means a lot to me after decades of sleepless nights and stressful days carrying in top shelve equipment every time out!***
With every digital transfer the master tapes become obsolete. If you try any which way to transfer them again they won't sound as good. As long as there are ample backups of course there is no need for them.
SETLIST/TRACKLIST
01 - Got Me Under Pressure
02 - I Got the Six
03 - Gimme All Your Lovin'
04 - Waitin' for the Bus
05 - Jesus Just Left Chicago
06 - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide
07 - Sharp Dressed Man
08 - TV Dinners
09 - Manic Mechanic
10 - Heard It on the X
11 - A Fool for Your Stockings
12 - Pearl Necklace
13 - Cheap Sunglasses
14 - Party on the Patio
15 - Tube Snake Boogie
16 - La Grange
17 - Tush
18 - fade out
Comments
Post a Comment