Iggy Pop @ NYC 1977-10-06

 


https://pixeldrain.com/u/irkNbYvH


I thought I had the Ramones set on disc, I certainly had it on cassette at one point



IGGY POP
THE PALLADIUM, NEW YORK, NY, USA
OCTOBER 6, 1977
AUDIENCE RECORDING BY SKOTF
SKOTF ARCHIVE VOL. 143

AUD>MASTER CASSETTE>1ST GEN REEL TO REEL>STAND ALONE BURNER>WAV>FLAC

BAND:
IGGY
Stacy Heydon - lead guitar
Scott Thurston - keyboards/guitar/harmonica
Tony Sales - bass
Hunt Sales - drums, vocals

SETLIST:
01. intro by Soupy Sales
02. sixteen
03. lust for life
04. neighborhood threat
05. the passenger
06. i got a right
07. fall in love with me
08. some weird sin
09. nightclubbing
10. raw power
11. --crowd--
12. that's how strong my love is
13. i wanna be your dog

no mp3's, no selling, YES SHARING
please no remaster/reposts - it is what it is.
“It ain’t perfect, but it ain’t bad”
Enjoy!!


Comments

  1. Thank you so much! I adore you. I hope everything goes wonderfully for you, my friend; I love your blog it's super cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Want List

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07

DVD Repost Dump (updated 2026-10-05)