Michael Monroe @ Las Vegas, NV 2025-04-11

 

LIMITED TIME / LAST TIME

https://pixeldrain.com/u/vnPALqjQ


Different than the previously circulating source. Vegas got "I Can't Get It" but none of the So Cal shows did :( 


MICHAEL MONROE
LAS VEGAS, NV @ COUNT'S VAMP'D ROCK BAR & GRILL
2025-04-11

AT853 to SONY A-10 -> Soundforge -> FLAC
Master wav sent to me via anonymous source

01. -intro-
02. Dead, Jail Or Rock 'n' Roll
03. I Live Too Fast To Die Young
04. Murder The Summer Of Love
05. Last Train To Tokyo
06. Young Drunks & Old Alcoholics
07. Man With No Eyes
08. Old King's Road
09. Trick Of The Wrist
10. '78
11. Ballad Of The Lower East Side
12. Don't You Ever Leave Me
13. One Man Gang
14. Horns And Halos
15. I Can't Get It
16. Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
17. Motorvatin'
18. Hammersmith Palais
19. Malibu Beach Nightmare
20. Up Around The Bend
21. Nothin's Alright
22. Taxi Driver
23. 1970 (I Feel Alright)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Want List

Rush @ Kia Forum 2026-06-07

Announcement: "You Didn't Get This From Me" Soundboard/Pro Shot Megadrop from Port Chester, NY