Mudhoney @ Eindhoven, The Netherlands 2024-10-05
https://pixeldrain.com/u/gkdbS2eE
Mudhoney
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Effenaar
Grote Zaal
Come as you are - Festival
05. Oktober 2024
Minimax-master-series #1768
Master - Audience recording
recording position: at the rail, a bit on the left side
Equipment: Zoom H4N with Sound professional microphones SP-CMC-8
sound-quality: exc
concert-info:
I never was into the music of Mudhoney at all, but as they were on the bill that festival I grabbed them and: not my favourite music,
but the fans loved it. So I recorded them just for you (and for not losing my fine place in the front row for Buffalo Tom - showing up next!).
line-up:
Mark Arm - voc,g
Steve Turner - g
Guy Maddison - b
Dan Peters - dr
setlist: unconfirmed
audience
if I think
get into yours
nerve attack
almost everything
who you drivin' now?
good enough
jrrt
sweet young thing (ain't sweet no more)
touch me I'm sick
little dogs
suck you dry
souvenir of my trip
tom herman's hermits
you got it
oh yeah
in 'n' out of grace
some pictures of this concert are included
support this band
buy all their merch and vinyl. Go to their concerts.
Never ever sell this one! No MP3s please....
But most of all: have fun
Comments
Post a Comment