Neil Young @ Greek Theatre 2023-07-13

NEIL YOUNG (solo) @ GREEK THEATRE 2023-07-13 (untracked wav)

https://we.tl/t-I6lzqvEtaD

 

 

I had no intention of going to any of these because trying to record an acoustic outdoor major artist show in LA sounded like a nightmare. However it looked like a serious secondary market crash was under way. I was going to Amoeba anyway so I kept my eye on it. Of course none of the bargains were for single tickets. I really have no idea why people let their tickets bottom out but won't sell singles, especially since last minute shoppers tend to fly solo. However I was outside the Greek when they hit a low enough price for me to buy 2 and not worry about eating or giving away the other one ($21.82 for the pair) but then my friend my comes rolling up ticketless too and hey man if you don't mind sitting in the very last row I got you covered.

Wasn't that bad, wasn't that good, but was able to enjoy the show without really worrying about spending hundreds for a recording I don't ever want to listen to. Was glad there were at least a few 1990's songs as that's my favorite era.

Looks like this may have been the longest show so far.

Putting it up raw as is under the assumption there will be something forthcoming from someone who sprung for a decent seat. Stuff like this gives me a headache trying to transfer which is why I never even thought of going to begin with.

Just noticed file is dated 2023-07-03 but it's definitely the 13th.

Comments

  1. I have been scouring the internet for this show! Thanks so much for posting it. My kid and I were passing through LA and on a whim I picked up last minute tickets. We were sitting in the bleacher seats, but who cares, we were in the door!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission