Paul Revere & The Raiders + The Temptations & The Four Tops @ Disneyland 1984-05-19

who has Cheap Trick's set? Bun E?
 

 

PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS
ANAHEIM,CA:DISNEYLAND
1984-05-19
Second Set

Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC


https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KuntVD5vaBmLT8Omoc83OpNfmefPZYlS?usp=sharing



THE TEMPTATIONS & THE FOUR TOPS
ANAHEIM, CA @ DISNEYLAND
1984-05-19

Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01  (instrumental intro)
02  THE TEMPTATIONS: Ain't Too Proud to Beg/THE FOUR TOPS: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) (band intro)
03  THE TEMPTATIONS: Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)
04  THE FOUR TOPS: Something About You
05  THE TEMPTATIONS: Papa Was a Rolling Stone > THE FOUR TOPS: Baby I Need Your Loving > 7 Rooms of Gloom  
06  Girl (Why You Want to Make Me Blue) > Baby I Need Your Loving {cut}
-
07  THE FOUR TOPS: Something About You (end) > THE TEMPTATIONS: Papa Was a Rolling Stone > THE FOUR TOPS: Baby I Need Your Loving > 7 Rooms of Gloom  
-- THE FOUR TOPS --
08  Girl (Why You Want to Make Me Blue) > Baby I Need Your Loving
09  When She Was My Girl
10  I Just Can't Walk Away
11  Reach Out I'll Be There > Standing in the Shadows of Love
12  I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
-- THE TEMPTATIONS --
13  I Can't Get Next to You
14  The Way You Do the Things You Do
15  I Wish It Would Rain
16  My Girl
17  Sail Away
18  (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher


Band line-ups:

THE FOUR TOPS
Levi Stubbs - lead vocals
Abdul "Duke" Fakir - vocals
Renaldo "Obie" Benson - vocals
Lawrence Payton - vocals

THE TEMPTATIONS
Otis Williams - vocals
Melvin Franklin - vocals
Ollie Woodon - vocals
Richard Street - vocals
Ron Tyson - vocals


*** possibly taken from 2 separate sets

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Q3tQvKMFzyCFnDa7uQY2_7fEA5AOyxYI?usp=sharing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission