(YT) Mike Watt & Missingmen @ Redwood 2024-08-25 / back on Friday

I had 3 shows on the calendar yesterday but the previous night I scratched a band off the very top of the bucket list after over 3 decades of near misses and needed a bit more time to recover and reflect. So I stayed in and watched this excellent Mike Watt & Missingmen set from the Johnny Stingray Memorial as it was streamed live before going to the Brand Park and hiking up to the halfway point while I still had a bit of daylight.

If I transfer the bucket list show it will be up Friday along with any other new transfers. There are at least 2 sources as Vegas Anonymous drove out for it too. Maybe I will dig out a few more Aerosmith in the intervening days. Or not.

https://www.youtube.com/live/VNtCua51OYk?si=9IJkpk6r711E4Z0R

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

back on Friday