Kacey Musgraves / Father John Misty / Nickel Creek @ Kia Forum 2024-10-03 (Raw Wavs)

 
Finally forced myself out to a real show.

Nickel Creek was excellent, Father John Misty was ho-hum and Kacey Musgraves was really good. Note I didn't move or touch the levels at all, those disparities in dynamic range are purely house sound. She had a really wide PA array, perhaps to compensate for the mellower sound. Recorded from Sec 210 row 10. Not my original seat but plenty of empties and I didn't haul myself all the way to the top. Paid $31 on the secondary, and last minute, had to make sure I would get there in time for Nickel Creek following an instore that ended at 5:35.

I blew off so many cheap tickets the last month or two (hey I LOVE the secondary market and will defend it to the death) but the novelty of going to a concert for "only" $20 has kinda worn off especially when including the massive investment of time and energy.

Nickel Creek joins Kacey Musgraves on 1 song. Be sure to read the Dime NAB before posting. Not sure the policy on guest appearances but that was the best part of the whole show and this show would not be anywhere near as enjoyable without it.

Anyway do what you want with this.

https://pixeldrain.com/l/pDhmxVF7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aerosmith (Best Of/By Request) **updated Aug 31**

back on Friday

Last Call / Brief Intermission