Rebecca Black @ Anaheim House Of Blues 2012-12-23

REBECCA BLACK
ANAHEIM,CA:HOUSE OF BLUES
2012-12-23

DSM6 -> PAC6LC3B -> R-09HR -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. Sing It
02. Person Of Interest
03. After All
04. Die In Your Arms (Justin Bieber cover)
05. In Your Words
06. Carried Away
07. The A Team (Ed Sheeran cover)
08. Take Me Away
09. Merry Christmas Darling (The Carpenters cover)
10. Friend (Hilary Duff cover)
11. My Moment
12. Friday

Brendan Meeks - guitar
Josh Conway - bass
Zack Thompson - drums
Cole Citrenbaum - guitar, vocals
Malin Bylund - keyboards, vocals, tambourine
Sahara Thompson - keyboards, vocals, tambourine


In honor of Friday I present a rare live appearance by the legendary Rebecca Black. One of the true innovators of the last decade played a one off gig in Orange County nearly 10 years ago and I was there to capture it. Now she is on tour in 2022 with one of the most unlikely comebacks and I was supposed to live the ultimate dream of seeing her perform Friday on a Friday. Unfortunately I come down with the sometimes deadly sniffles so I had to do the responsible thing and sell my tickets.  (Okay I did catch her a few weeks ago opening for Tinashe but it was a DJ set)

https://we.tl/t-n7fGp2IRVK

Thee song of 2021:

https://youtu.be/3TKt3IAwG0c


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission