Mudhoney @ Spaceland 2003-08-31

MUDHONEY
SILVER LAKE,CA:SPACELAND
8/31/03

Sony Clip On (?) -> DAT -> CDRW700 -> EAC -> FLAC


01. Baby, Can You Dig The Light?
02. The Straight Life
03. Into The Drink
04. The Trench You're Digging
05. Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More
06. Touch Me I'm Sick
07. Crooked And Wide
08. Where The Flavor Is
09. I Have To Laugh
10. In The Winner's Circle
11. You Got It
12. Inside Job
13. Dyin' For It
14. Hard On For War
15. Sonic Infusion
16. Poisoned Water
17. Suck You Dry
18. In 'N' Out Of Grace

https://we.tl/t-q8Sot6mR09

after my Maiden trip I was broke and burned out and believe it or not just couldn't swing these, and especially the grueling public transportation trip coming home from Spaceland entailed. I did give my almost as broke friend 2 DAT tapes to insure coverage. Turns out The Hangmen opened. He didn't  record them.

For all the Mudhoney shows in the area in the last 30 years, the ones I missed had the Supersuckers, Throw Rag and The Hangmen opening. Those are the painful misses I really just try to block out of my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neil Young & Crazy Horse (aka Neil Young & Santa Monica Flyers) @ The Roxy 2023-09-20 + 21

Last Call / Brief Intermission